Monday, February 1, 2010

Work on the House

We have been having work done on the house and it has been chaos but it is coming to an end soon the work will be done. Life will return to normal and we will have WiFi. I am excited and giddy with the changes and repairs to the house that have been needed since we moved in. The repairs were done on some plumbing and some other things that are needed to move my brother-in-law in. John, my husband, is going to school to become a Chef. I am proud of him and try to support him the best I can.

Speaking of work on the house, I have been working on my art and I feel as though I am getting better but I am sticking to a trend of busts only. But, that won't last forever. I think I am taking a break from regular full body pieces. I will get more practice on the comic, Contact Seperation. Below are the few pieces that I have submitted to my Deviant Art Gallery, visit it if you want. :D

Photobucket This is Meristide, she is the daughter of a chif of a gargoyle clan and an elf. She is the star of her own Role play game called "Stand Against The Stars", send me a comment or email if you are interested in playing. :D

Photobucket This is Utah, Meristide's Mate.

Photobucket This is Copper, she is the character of a friend. This was drawn as a birthday present for her. She is a character based on the Elfquest world. :D

I will post again on Thursday, I think posting twice a week will be better. I will talk about more things as I think of them... I plan to talk about everything that happens in the week, but I always forget a few things. *laughs*

I hope you see my post then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment