Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please help me and my Family

I am having some major bad luck. I was having my backyard cleaned about 5 days ago and a rock was kicked up and broke one of my windows, then our pipes were messed while during repairs to some leaky pipes. We had to have a plumber come in on the weekend to replace the damaged pipes. But nothing prepared me for what happened next...

Yesterday between 3 and 4 pm we were robed. They went in through our laundry room and riffled through our computer room. They stole a top of the line computer monitor, they threw over my purse and stole my Nintendo DS and took the cash from my wallet, which was my entire paycheck... over $800 dollars. I am scared, mad and I feel I need to earn that money and I need to do it fast. I need to eat and get food and such for my baby.

I am hoping someone can help me, I am willing to do $5 commissions, I don't have a paypal account, but I do have an address that you can send money orders to, or gift cards (walmart would be helpful, that is where we shop). The picture would be a bust, here are some examples of my work. You can either do a character or yourself or a family member. I am going to charge $5 per character/person in the picture. Please please please help us. I am desperate and I am willing to draw for money. Please send me an email or reply in this thread if you are interested.

Thanks for everything! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment