Monday, February 22, 2010

This week

I realized I could have my cake and eat it too when it comes to having multiple web comics... I just need to draw a years worth of each, so 52 comics, but I also want to celebrate the holidays so when a comic lands on or near a holiday, I need to have those bonus comics or drawings done too... so I will have more than a years worth of comics. I am starting with my comic, Goddess Behind the Counter and then I will move onto a new comic called, The Drunken Bunny Inn, then I might do some comics for Pixie's World. The last comic is about my life through my eyes, but nothing ever seems to translate to the page, so I might not get many done or where I like it enough. But, I have other projects as well, like commissions... and a logo for a festival in June, it is local. When it gets closer to time, I will let you all know all the time about this place.

I have all week without my roommate... it is gonna be hard because I work the Graveyard shift, I have to stay up until 3pm and then sleep until 9pm and then go to work... it will be hard, but I think I am up to it... I am a mother now and I need to do this for my daughter. This is what I signed up for. hehehe.

I think I need to write a list and just go in order of all the things I need to do and check them off and say "no" to myself if the list gets too long. I do that to myself sometimes, I get a great idea and then before I know it, I am buried in things I want to do. I will post the list here to keep myself motivated to keep it reasonable. I will write it this week and try to make a post on Wedensday with the list.

OH! I met my new neice, Dana Alice Williams. She was born a few weeks ago and she is soooooo small. I was proud of my daughter for only regressing to an infant for a little while. I have heard that they can do that because of jealousy and what not, but after a minute or two of being held while I was holding little Dana, she decided it wasn't fun anymore and pushed herself down and played with whatever she wanted to. I was proud that she is smart enough to know if she goes back to that, she doesn't do the fun things like climbing on the couch, playing with her rocking horse or even trying to take off with our cell phones. I love that we are able to lock our phones.

Wow... it looks like I did a bit of the rambling thing I always end up doing. Well, I don't think I did a lot this week but work on my comic and I plan to do more and stay focused until it is finished.

Well, talk to you all this Wedensday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment