Monday, February 8, 2010

After The Superbowl

I had fun watching the Superbowl, the commercials are always my favorite part, they didn't disappoint for the most part. I love how creative they all are. Budweiser were always the best, Doritos are the best this year. Budweiser's best two commercials were about a human bridge and a house made of Budweiser cans, not that immpressive. Dorito's had a commercial about how cruel it is to put an electric anti barking collar onto a dog... it comes upon a guy eating Dorito's notices the collar, and tells him to speak or he won't get any chips. The dog runs off, takes off his collar and puts it on the guy, he cries out and gets zapped and passes out while the dog eats all the chips, it was so funny. Then, there was the ad about the Dorito's Samarai... I love it! Then the Dorito's House Rules! A guy is dating a woman and her kid smacks the guy after he eats a Dorito and the kid says, "Keep your hands of my Momma! Keep your hands off my Dorito's!" that was TOO cute!

Later in the day, I went to finish a drawing for a friend and realized I didn't know where it was, I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find it. She needs it by this coming weekend. I have it ready to put into flash and finish it. It is a logo for her Festival and as soon as I get the logo together and the site gets up, I will pimp the hell out of it. It is going to be in Sacramento, CA in June... it is called The Midsummer Faerie Festival. I am so excited! :D

I am glad to be onto a new week and today after the break-in, I am getting a security system ASAP. So, I will post either Wedensday or Thursday. :D

Shade and Sweet Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment