Monday, January 25, 2010

Sick Baby and Gargoyles RPG

I love to Role-play or RP. It is a lot of fun. I used to run two rpgs (role-play games) and play in abour 2 or 3 others at the same time. I stopped joining games for a while when I was working on getting pregnant and dealing with life. I thought, I could do one or two while I was pregnant but I was so tired I never got around to it. I figured while I was taking care of Gabby, my daughter, I would join one and play but I never really had time. I have a character in an rp currently but she hasn't been played since a little after Gabby was 3 months old, when we got through the worst part of the first three months. It is very difficult to have a baby while in its first three months without help. Anyways, I don't know if I can play her anymore. I don't know if the person trusts me to play anymore. I have been focusing a lot of energy into my own Gargoyles rpg. I have a character named Meristide, she is the red gargoyle from the last post, she is the leader of a clan from New York... the idea is she takes half of Goliath's clan as he keeps getting more and more gargoyles showing up asking to be part of his family. So, she takes them to The West Coast as I live out here and I know the layout of towns out here. She takes them to San Francisco to be precise. I think it is a great idea dn I am trying to set it up right now. To make the first post though, I need to get the history typed out and I had time this last weekend, but as the title says, I have a sick baby.

I only had last night to sleep and do all the work on the house before we had someone come out to do some work on the house. Gabby has been sick for a week now. Last Monday night I took off from work to take care of my crying sick baby. She has a cold that seemed to get worse Saturday night when she got a fever. I was so sad, a srapped knee I can be calm and do something, she cuts herself, I can handle it. If she gets sick like this, there is nothing I can do but hold her and let her cry or pass out or throw up on me from crying to much or because her stomach hurts. I always want to take it out and destroy the cold virus. All I can do is wait it out. I feel helpless. Well, that is the reason I am late with this entry. I hope that next week she is gonna be better and I can show you all the pictures I have been working on for the rp and I hope to report when I start the rp.

I will talk to you all soon. :D

Shade and Sweet Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment