Monday, June 22, 2015

Filet Crochet - Wings and Wind

I've been working on a wrap shawl in Filet crochet stitch pattern. I'm putting wing picture in them. I found a cross stitch pattern and I'm using it. 

Here's what I have so far... 
 I only have 4 rows and the design has just been started. I hope it starts to show more. I started with chain stitch and I chained as long as I wanted it to be (the pattern I used was 3 to start and I counted every 2 for the chain and fx that I will be using as I go on with the pattern) then I chained an extra 3 chain stitch. And turned, then there was a double crochet and then chain and repeat to end. I would turn and then chain 3 and dc. Sir the pattern would be:

Ch as far as you wish (6+1 ch)
Row 1 - ch 3, dc, ch 1(skp 1 ch), dc, ch 1(skp 1 ch), *repeat around.
Repeat row 1 until desired width.

Yellow is one of the colors associated with wind. It's a refreshing element and is associated with strength and wisdom.

I'm having fun making this wrap. Stay tuned. I'm gonna crochet more and show each day. >^..^<

Shade and Sweet Water,
CJ, The Midnight Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment