Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketches in the Works

I have started a challenge for myself. I am going to do a sketch or drawing a day for a week, scan them into the computer at the end of the week and you will see how many times I can get something done. I need to work on my comic, "Contact Seperation" Perhaps I will do some of those pages and post them here as a teaser. I am doing it for an old school Elfquest group called, "Ocean's Edge". They are a really fun group. They are all excited about the comic still. I promised them this comic. In my head, I thought it would only take 3 or 4 issues... but I worked out the story on paper and it is going to take me 10 issues to finish it... I am on the 4th issue right now. I never sent them issue 3... so, it is going to be odd... but, I am getting to the part in the story I like the best, so if I can just focus, I can get it finished in no time! :D

I know this post was short, but I will talk to you next week and you will hopefully see 7 sketches. :D

Shade and Sweet Water! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment